Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

most entertaining game in its class

I think my summary sums it up. This was probably the most entertaining game in its class. the endings were great, read the other comments so understand the bit about some of the dialog not being complete, although I would love to see it complete to give it more of a complete feel (wow, I just used a ton of completes). Absolutely loved it.

Now, the few bits I see that could be improved.
-Dialog
-Perhaps more of a scene for actually downing all the shots, doesn't need to be graphic but a bit more of a reward
-One bug I found. I was on day seven and had the lust meter on the redhead Amelia maxed out, and had ignored the other girls. I couldn't get Amelia to want to have a drink with me. Eventually I gave up and was going to attempt it on day 8. Then it cut to the "select one" scene showing Amelia full and the other girls empty on the lust meter. I selected Amelia and went back to play, and Amelia and the black head girl were angry at me and the blond was maxed out on lust, so I proceeded with her. Just a odd bug.
-A few more small extras would be nice, like popping the zit of the fast food worker was a nice add-in. The game could use some more of those.

Overall, loved the game man. Loved the credit images as well.

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Wow, did someone beat this?

It was a great game, but I have to comment on the difficulty level. I mean, NGers do appreciate difficult games, but this one was a bit much due to, well mostly do to your character not being able to take many blows and reloads taking so long.

I even played it just via Tab+Enter and was able to make it much father (no need to reload or really aim, just time it right so you don't click the red button) and I was still unable to beat it due to not being able to hit men while they were moving, I just got shot too many times in the interim (one guy shows up, starts moving, another just pops and shoots before guy 1 who appeared first actually stops so you can shoot him).

Basically, everything except game balance was well executed.

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

nice

one minor glitch though, one balls gravity seems to be broken.

(set balls to 20 to get it to appear)

Cherry Cola Cherry Cola

Great game

only thing that bugged me was the "float blocks", if you didn't have them placed exactly right the character would just go right through them.

very fun, addicting, on level 15 right now

Ice Pong Ice Pong

it was cool

good game, loved the multiple modes.

However having "don't blam this" in the dexcription made my blam trigger finger quite itchy out of spite.

Invader ZIM scene creator Invader ZIM scene creator

two dollar bill :P Very nice

IZSBHR responds:

If you look closely, it has ZIM's face on it XD! I'm serious!

squat dress up squat dress up

minor glitch

Good for a dressup game, but a minor glitch I noticed.

The grim reaper getup (the one piece with the hood) and the weapons, the layers were off so that the weapons were behind the outfit rather than on top.

Good one though.

xock responds:

ill fix that soon.
thanks

The Aviator The Aviator

nice

I liked the game and can tell some work went into it.

Only recommendations I have is to add some basic animation to the propeller of the plane, will make it look less like you are manuvering a toy.

Also back the plane up a bit, as it is with the plane in the middle as far as game play goes there is not a lot of visual prior to the birds coliding and the back end (half the screen) is wasted in game terms.

Add a goal to strive for and this would rock

thomas-devon responds:

Thanks!
I will probably make a "version 2" for this game, where I'll try to add as many of those improvements you described as possible.

Farmyard Missile Launcher Farmyard Missile Launcher

great

loved it. Good physics, good addition of a "near miss" thingie.

3d logic 3d logic

amazing

Amazing game..... except the headache level 10 is giving me.... relativly simple until this issue