Mushroom Kingdom Chaos 2 Mushroom Kingdom Chaos 2

good but

Okay, this sounds odd, because I liked it, but I had to Blam it (even though it will probably pass). The only two things negative I could say is

1. that you could have found a larger bowser sprite
2. It could have been longer, the reason for the blam, it is just way way way too short.

I would suggest merging this with whatever other parts you have, the sequal, etc, to make one of sificiant length.

wolff-07 responds:

okay

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

subliminal messages

Obey your robots masters

botmato botmato

hmmmm

so..... is he gay?

Loved the silent movie style

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

most entertaining game in its class

I think my summary sums it up. This was probably the most entertaining game in its class. the endings were great, read the other comments so understand the bit about some of the dialog not being complete, although I would love to see it complete to give it more of a complete feel (wow, I just used a ton of completes). Absolutely loved it.

Now, the few bits I see that could be improved.
-Dialog
-Perhaps more of a scene for actually downing all the shots, doesn't need to be graphic but a bit more of a reward
-One bug I found. I was on day seven and had the lust meter on the redhead Amelia maxed out, and had ignored the other girls. I couldn't get Amelia to want to have a drink with me. Eventually I gave up and was going to attempt it on day 8. Then it cut to the "select one" scene showing Amelia full and the other girls empty on the lust meter. I selected Amelia and went back to play, and Amelia and the black head girl were angry at me and the blond was maxed out on lust, so I proceeded with her. Just a odd bug.
-A few more small extras would be nice, like popping the zit of the fast food worker was a nice add-in. The game could use some more of those.

Overall, loved the game man. Loved the credit images as well.

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Wow, did someone beat this?

It was a great game, but I have to comment on the difficulty level. I mean, NGers do appreciate difficult games, but this one was a bit much due to, well mostly do to your character not being able to take many blows and reloads taking so long.

I even played it just via Tab+Enter and was able to make it much father (no need to reload or really aim, just time it right so you don't click the red button) and I was still unable to beat it due to not being able to hit men while they were moving, I just got shot too many times in the interim (one guy shows up, starts moving, another just pops and shoots before guy 1 who appeared first actually stops so you can shoot him).

Basically, everything except game balance was well executed.

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

nice

one minor glitch though, one balls gravity seems to be broken.

(set balls to 20 to get it to appear)